Before proceeding with the check-in process, the guest should disinfect their hands according to the guidelines on the information board andc
- It is necessary to complete the initial qualification questionnaire and take the temperature test in the registration process
- The check-in process can only take place with protective masks. Masks can be obtained at the reception
- There can only be one person at the reception during the check-in process.
- A safe distance from other people is at least two meters
- Do not exceed the places marked by warning signs on the floor
- In the passageways, elevator and all rooms of public areas a person should be wearing protective mask covering the mouth and nose
- Disinfect your hands before using the elevator. Maximum of 2 people can be in the elevator
- Meals delivered to the apartments must be received without contacting the delivery person
- It is recommended not to contact the cleaning staff
- Check-in time is subject to change
- No entry for non-hotel guests
- Determining and controlling the maximum number of guests in the facility - based on the number of available apartments
- For apartment services please contact he reception or use the hotel button in the apartment. One-time cost is 35 PLN.
- Recommended payment by a credit card
- Any symptoms of COVID-19 infection should be reported immediately to the reception desk
- In the case of any symptoms of COVID-19, the reception guidelines should be strictly followed.
- The facility has made every effort to prepare your stay according to the guidelines of the ministry and is not responsible for any COVID-19 infection symptoms during your stay and after departure.